Saturday, August 9, 2008

DIRECTIONS


DIRECTIONS, originally uploaded by joewig.

It just figures...
just when you get a break
just when you get a moment to yourself
just when you realize you need to tend to your own needs
it just never fails...
somebody's gonna want something from you.

But then who DOESN'T want to help if it's within their power. Seems no matter where we are in NYC, if we know the answer to the question, or if it's within our power to solve a problem, we don't hesitate to share it with anyone who asks.

Why would you withhold good from anyone who deserves it, when it's within your power to deliver? (Proverbs 3:27)

No comments:

I have been an avid people photographer for over 20 years. However, since spring 2006, I have turned to the thrill of shooting street photography. My passion for it has taken me to the sidewalks, parks, corners, alleys, subways (and even elevators) of New York City. I have chosen B&W as my preferred format as I find it more compelling to view my subjects. It is my hope that you will enjoy some of the images I've discovered as I continue to learn and grow as a street photography artist.